Friday, October 22, 2010

10.22.10 Newsletter

Parent Teacher Conferences
I would like to thank all of the parents for a fascinating, insightful and pleasant set of conferences.  I enjoy teaching your children and am thankful for the partnership we have in their education.

Tomato Plant Girl
On Monday, October 25, our class will enjoy a theater production about bullying.  The play is called Tomato Plant Girl and it will begin at 1:30 PM.

Social Studies Project/Science Test
The Social Studies project on People and Culture will be due on Friday, October 29.  We will have a Science test on ecosystems on Thursday, October 28.

Trunk or Treat
I look forward to seeing you and your family at the Trunk or Treat event next Friday.

October Book Report
The October book report time line based on a famous person is due Thursday, October 28. 

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Matyas
    I liked the skellaton, feathers, and tracks. I did not Know cat skellotons where so cool.

    ReplyDelete