Fall Harvest Party and Trunk or Treat
I would like to thank all of the families who made Trunk or Treat such a success. What a great time for Christian fellowship. I would especially like to thank our room moms Michelle and Angela Prunell for all of their work for the Fall Harvest Party.
Field Trip Coming Soon
We will be exploring Historic Saint Charles from 9:30-12:30 on Thursday, November 18. Drivers are needed. I will send out forms for driving volunteers early next week. If you know for sure that you can volunteer please email me at your earliest convenience.
Tests
There will be a Social Studies Test next Wednesday and a Math Test next Thursday. We will have a practice test for math on Tuesday.
LHS Spelling Bee
The LHS Spelling Bee will be held on November 5. Our class should have two representatives and one alternate. Because of my recent illness I do not have that information. As soon as I do, I will let you know.
Reformation and Red Ribbon Week
Your fourth graders have enjoyed learning about the Reformation of the church. We sang "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God," learned of Martin Luther's life, wore Luther's seal, and watched a movie about Luther. For Red Ribbon Week we made posters, decorated our door with the slogan, "You can COUNT on me, to be DRUG-FREE!" The students proudly wore their red ribbons throughout the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment