Subtraction Club
The Subtraction Club has grown by leaps and bounds. I am excited to report that almost half the class has gained membership! Wow, way to go!
Wednesday Test Day
On Wednesday we will have a number of tests. First quarter is coming to an end and it is important to get quality assessments. We will have an English, Math and Social Studies test on Wednesday, October 13.
Armor of God
The fourth graders are working on their Armor of God models. They will be displayed in the hall early next week. Take a look.
Parent Teacher Conferences
I look forward to Parent Teacher Conferences. If possible I would like to have all conferences on Thursday, October 21. You have until Tuesday, October 12, to let me know of any time preferences. We do our best as a school to honor the requests. Parents with multiple students has first priority. Take a look at the Banner for additional information.
No comments:
Post a Comment