Saturday, March 19, 2011

Newsletter Spring Break Edition

Blessed Spring Break
I pray that everyone had a restful Spring Break.  I look forward to seeing the students on Monday.

Science Test
We will have Science Test on Tuesday, March 22.  There will not be a study guide for this test.  The three packets that were assigned throughout the chapter should be used as a study guide.  We will have a review day on Monday.


Resuming Spelling
After taking a break from Spelling Tests and packets we will resume this week.  I will assign the new Must Do for contracts on Wednesday.  Wednesday,  March 30, will be our Spelling Test with Contracts due the same day.  Monday, March 28, will be our pre-test date.

March Book Report
During the month of March students have been working on memorizing a children's story to present to the class at the end of the month.  Please ask your students about his or her story.  We will be working in class on storytelling techniques like pacing, voice inflection and volume.  We will also be talking about tips to memorize a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment