Monday, November 1, 2010

Virtual Field Trip Day 2

Well young scientist, I hope that you enjoyed your trip to the Beaver Dam.  Today you will be able to explore the Mount Logan Middle School Nature Center.  This school is in Logan, Utah.  It teaches kids in sixth, seventh and eighth grade.  Although there are only three grades they have over 1300 students!  Those students have over 70 teachers and 2 assistant principals.  What a big school.  Enjoy exploring their Nature Center.


Your benevolent teacher,

Mrs. Matyas

13 comments:

  1. The skulls are very cool and so are the wetlands
    from :Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the websites you let us get on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website was cool it was awesome! I like the Skulls
    Love Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked the website. You always know whats cool.
    i hope you fell better

    your friend
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY LIKE THE SKULLS THERE SO COOL.FROM: EMILY

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skulls are awsome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mrs. Matyas

    I really liked the skulls at the website you told us about. I also liked the pictures on it.I liked most of it but my favorite was the skulls. Thanks for telling us about it. It was fun!

    From,
    Savanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nature center was soooooo cool! I loved looking at the ROCK MUSEUM. love,Hannah I hope you feel well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the bouns skuls and animls

    sencerly
    rovert





    ps my name backwards

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved learning about everything that was on it.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mrs.Matays


    I really liked the skull and bone on the website thank you for telling us about the website

    from,
    sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mrs. Matyas,
    Wow! I really like the skulls! They were so interesting. I didn't know that skulls looked like that! Thank you for showing us that website!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Caroline Johnson 4M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks the website was very cool. I can't believe that there is that big of a school.the skulls were very cool. I love seeing the sabertooth cat I just starred at it the whole time.

    Sincerely
    Emily

    ReplyDelete